The list of intermediaries who have not complied with the decisions of the ABF or who have not cooperated with the out-of-court settlement procedure is published in this section (available only in Italian).
Intermediaries are considered non-compliant if they:
- don't comply, or only partially comply, with the ABF's decision;
- don't reimburse the client the €20 fee paid to cover the procedural costs, if the decision is wholly or partly in favour of the client;
- don't pay the Bank of Italy the €200 fee for the procedural costs, if the decision is wholly or partly in favour of the client.
Intermediaries are considered non-cooperative if they:
- don't pay the fees due to the members of the territorial Panels designated by the associations of intermediaries.
- don't send the required documents, or send them late, and this prevents the Ombudsman from deciding upon the complaint.